Lamanai Safari & Maya Temples Exploration
- by AyinHa
- 0 Comments
- Meet & Greet at Belize city location (local airstrip, water taxi terminal or cruiseship terminal.
- Ground transfers to Ayinha (35 – 45 minutes)– along the way your tour guide will point important landmarks.
- Boat transfers from Ayinha trough Irish Creek and onto the New River Lagoon. This is a magnificent view so make sure you take a photo of your surroundings (approximate 20 minutes).
- Once at Lamanai, you will enjoy a full guided tour of the site, museum and sugar mill.
- Belizean Lunch Buffett will be provided at AyinHa after the tour.
- Transfers back to Belize City, Local Airstrip, Water taxi or Cruise Terminal.
- Please Bring Along
- Good shoes, sunglasses, sun shade, sun bloc, bug spray, camera and if you like birds binoculars are a must
© 2016 Ayinha All rights reserved. Web Development by